Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oh no she di'int!: BO {Follow-up}

Here it is!!!  It's what you've all been waiting for!  The update on my non-deodorant deodorant stick.  Prepare yourselves 'cause this just might rock your world (or at least your pits).

OK, are you ready?

IT WORKS!!!!  HALLELUJAH, it freaking works!  The Crystal Body Deodorant Stick works like a charm!

Throw yo hands in the air like you just don't care!  Don't mind if I do!


I tried it last Saturday for the first time.  It's a little different than applying normal deodorant or antiperspirant.  You actually wet the stone with a little water and rub under your pits.  Now, I will say that I did sweat my ass off of on Saturday.  I believe the heat index in Splendora, TX was around 108.  Yes, it gets that hot here!  By the end of the day, I did have a very slight odor, but I practically had to bury my nose in my armpit in order to smell it.  And, like my mom said, if you have to try that hard to smell it then you really don't stink.  So true!

Mom also said it works better the more you use it.  I've been using it since Saturday and can honestly say I don't stink.  It's a miracle, right?!  I mean, imagine not having to use all those chemicals EVERY.  SINGLE.  DAY.  You know ladies, the proverbial 'they' say that the chemicals in deodorants and antiperspirants have been linked to breast cancer and Alzheimer's disease.

SAVE THE TATAS [and the dome]!  GO CRYSTAL CLEAN!  {ladies, let's be honest here - we do use both to our advantage :)}

In case you can't tell, I'm pretty pumped about this.  I hope you will give it a try and let me know what you think!  You can buy it at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart and various other retailers.

Bye-bye BO!


2 comments:

  1. Holy crap my gel secret hasnt been working less and less it seems! I've stood by that deo for my bo for years! Where did she get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She bought it at Whole Foods, but from what I've found, you can get it at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and other places. Let's consider this. BO is caused by bacteria in your pits. What if, over time, the bacteria builds up a tolerance for a particular deo? Maybe that's why they aren't as effective as they used to be! But seriously, you should try it. And apparently it can last up to one year!

      Delete