Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh no she di'int! : BO


Pull up your granny panties ladies, ‘cause it’s about to get real up in hurrr!
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve noticed that my pits are starting to smell a little funktified.  Seriously, it doesn’t matter if I’m sitting at my desk at work, grocery shopping or doing laundry around the house I smell it!  And what’s crazy is it’s worse when I wear sleeveless tops!  Random.
I think I’ve probably tried just about every deodorant known to mankind.  I’ve tried men’s, women’s, unisex, aerosol, solids, invisible solids, invisible gel sticks, gel and I’ve even tried Old Spice body wash and nothing really works!
Side note:  Did you know that body odor in your arm pits and feet is caused by bacteria activity breaking down proteins into acids?  Also, perspiration is actually odorless.  It’s the bacteria that causes the foul smell.  Can I get a collective EWW!!?
I had resigned myself to the fact that I would have to carry around a stick of deodorant with me everywhere I went.  
And there’s nothing worse than being self-conscious about BO.
So, a few days ago my mom told me about this all natural deodorant that she was using and that it was absolutely amazing!  It has no harmful chemicals or metals, no perfumes and no aluminum or chlorohydrate.  And the great part is it actually works for her! (I’m convinced BO is hereditary and worsens with age.)
Here comes the best part...  She bought me one and I received it in the mail today!  Just in time for my oldest daughter’s all day softball tournament tomorrow.  I’m about to put this bad boy to the test in a serious way!
It’s called Crystal Body Deodorant Stick.  There are several varieties of the deodorant.  My mom prefers the stone stick, so that’s what she bought me.  

Could it be possible that natural mineral salts could actually fix my BO dilemma?  We shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment